Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Untouched" My Ass!

Welcome back true believers. People send me things....often. They send me stories, forwarded emails, hate mail, they send me all kinds of things. Some of my favorite stuff comes from AOL News and Yahoo! News. The fact that AOL and Yahoo come before the word news makes it about as reliable as the word Fox coming before the word news. Today is no different. I received an email with a link enclosed that took me to Yahoo news. Not only did it take me to Yahoo news, but it took me to the Politics tab within. I figure it is some right wing weirdo sending me something that says "Obama To Be One Term President; Republican Witch Casts Spell" (I know, I know.."I'm not a witch, I'm not a witch. But you are dressed like one....") But was it a story about Obama? Nay nay...it was a story about an Ass X-ray!

Kim Kardashian had her ass X-rayed to prove that it was "untouched". I think that half of the NBA and NFL would tell you that there isn't an X-ray in the world that could prove that. Number one...why are any of the Kardashian's (aside from Daddy) famous? Bruce Jenner is their stepfather, I could even see him still being famous. I think I have a Wheaties box around here somewhere with his picture on it. But Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney (why do they feel like Mortal Kombat characters with all of those Ks?) are famous for no reason at all. And no matter what any of you try to tell me, they are not attractive either. So all that I can come up with is that they are famous (a la Paris Hilton) because of their father. So Kim undergoes a shot of radiation to her ass for no reason other than to tell the world that she has not had anything implanted in it (again..NBA and NFL challenge this statement). Who gives a shit if her ass is real or not? Has Jennie from the block ever run out and had an X-ray of her ass to prove to the world that it is real? Nay nay.

This madness needs to stop. Stop fawning over pseudo-celebrities and their body parts so that I can stop getting emails like this that piss me off for no good reason. The fact that I am even writing a blog that contains the name Kardashian should have me flogged. If you all stop talking about her, maybe she will be like Rex Manning and just "fade away". (for those that can name that reference, you get a button that says Stu-pid.) Not only am I pissed that this crap floods the news....it is in the Politics section of the news!!!. See for yourself Here.

Okay kiddies, that is all for today. I have much better things to do with myself than talk about a Kardashian or her ass X-rays. Until next time...Stay Salty.

-Salty Dog

2 comments:

  1. Got it! Really? No-one else would get that one?

    Damn the Man, save the Empire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anyone else that celebrates Rex Manning Day. And the Python one was just a necessity. And I will see about getting you your button that says Stu-pid..unless you prefer one that says Mark Sucks.

    ReplyDelete