Monday, December 13, 2010

Planet Bling

Welcome back true believers! While reading the news of the weird (some of you may know it as BBC News) I found myself something to write about. I have the time to just sit around and read BBC News, because unlike most of you...I am retired! Not rubbing that in or anything...well maybe a little bit. Anyway...50 light years away from our little home here is a white dwarf known as "Lucy". "Why would anyone name a white dwarf Lucy?", you may ask. Is it because she is a little version of Lucille Ball? I say nay nay. The star is named after the Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds". Let us explore why....

The giant star has an interior made mostly of carbon, and it is constantly pulsating. Which means that the core is now the largest diamond in the world. How far are we away from Young Jeezy or Lil Weezy (who incidentally were named after their mother Weezy Jeezy...better known as Weezy Jefferson...nod to Bill) writing a song about Planet Bling? Excuse me while I beat them to the punch.

Planet Bling
Look up in the sky,
What is that thing?,
don't you know y'all
that's Planet Bling!

Got my whip in the shop,
that's gonna cause me trouble,
on how to get to Planet Bling,
guess I need a space shuttle,

Gonna bring my mining gear,
like Armageddon with Affleck,
get a chunk of that diamond,
and wear it round my neck,

Okay, that is enough...don't want to give you too much before it hits the streets. I guess the point of all this mess is...who cares about a burnt out sun that is 5 light years away from us? Ooooh, now we know that when our sun burns out in a couple million years, that it too will have a giant diamond at its core. Who cares? People who are getting paid way too much money to study stuff like this. These are the same people that pissed me off when they kicked Pluto out of the planet club. Somewhere right now, there is a Kardashian sister trying to get their boyfriend to buy them this planet so that they can have it made into a ring. So, what do we do about Planet Bling? I say we ignore it...at least until my song comes out! Until next time...Stay Salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment